Easter was wonderful and the Easter Bunny came and brought Samantha some sunglasses, a piggy, a necklace, some jellibean...she had a blast and loved everything in her basket. Gram, Gramp, Patti, Ken, Erin, Ben and Megan all joined us for Easter dinner and it was a gorgeous day. We ate and played outside all day.
The day before we of course colored eggs, and Megan came over for that. We had also gone to lunch that day with Gracie and got to see her new baby brother, Cash, so sweet!
Samantha is going through a little change I think, she is getting more of a mind of her own, and is insisting on picking out her clothes etc. Sometimes I let her, and sometimes I don't. I try to choose my battles carefully.
She is in school this morning and we are back to her needed to be held by me for a little while when we first go in. That's ok. No crying when I leave.
Now life is getting a back to normal for us, somewhat. Birthday's are coming, and we have someting planned it seems every weekend until the end of May!
Sam and Grace
Coloring Easter Eggs
More decorating
The Easter Bunny AND the Easter Dog came!!
Mmmm Chocolate Bunny.......
Lovin her Piggy
Sam with her Grandparents
Listening to Megan in sing in church
No comments:
Post a Comment