spring 2013

Monday, May 23, 2011

We are here at Last!

Well we are here at last!  It's so great to be back in the north country again, all the green, the flowers, the huge trees.  All the houses are different and the people are so darn friendly! Samantha is doing very well and is having a blast with her cousins. She is loving the idea of running around, somewhat free outside. Last night she was at my cousins house and the kids were outside running around the house, laughing away, then they went for a walk in the woods with Gram and Gramp. 


We got here officially on Friday night, and Sat. we all set out for the Pinkdelicious house! We all love it!  It's so different from anything in AZ, there really is no comparing it to our old house. In fact while I am in there, I have a hard time picturing my old house. Weird. 
There is still much work to be done, I had my weekend of seeing people and not doing much, but now it's time to get to work! Today I bought a new washer/dryer and am close to picking out carpeting and Vinyl flooring for the baths and kitchen.
 
Samantha in her room.

 
The Living Room

The Retro Kitchen!


Tomorrow I really need to make some calls to pre-schools and set up some times to go visit some. Then over to the house for cleaning. 
We hope to be in the house the first weekend of June. 


Oh! I know I have mentioned the Lilac Bushes before, but there are 3 of them, 2 purple, and 1 white.  I promise to take more "before" pictures of the house tomorrow! 

No comments: