spring 2013

Friday, September 16, 2011

Life is starting to settle into a routine....

Summer is officially over with and our life here in the East has begun to take form. Summer surely does not count as "life" because nothing is normal about it!  Especially when I've had the pleasure of a summer off!  However, all summers do eventually end and this year, I am just as excited about the Fall. 


School has started and we are loving it! Sam is doing remarkably well!  She looks forward to going every day, and in fact has told me more than one occasion that " I pick her up too quickly".  Ahem.... No tears, no extra hugs, in fact I am the one lingering for a hug! I think she is just so glad to do something "normal", maybe makes her feel like this is home too. 


We also started dance class!  What a difference a year makes!  She is really into it!  They have a wonderful instructor and all the girls are paying rapt attention and doing all the moves.  Very cute, and feels rather normal for Mama too!  






No comments: