spring 2013

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Progress Report!

My little girl is doing so well, I thought I would write a little progress report.  Sometimes, I am concerned though...she does everything SO well.....TOO well? She is putting together 100 piece puzzles, she works on 500 piece puzzles with her grandmother, and she find things! She can also build things, AWESOME things with her lego's and blocks!



You tell her something once, she's got it.  Most of all...she is soooooo good! I over analyze I guess, but is she afraid to be bad?  Well, once and and a while she is, but she's repentful. (is that a word?) For example.  After she was in bed the other night, I decided to make popcorn and cozy up to Desperate Housewives for some chillaxing time.  She heard the popcorn, and started crying/screaming and wouldn't tell me what she wanted. So, I calmly went to her room and asked what the problem was.  More crying and screaming. I said, when you can calm down, and stop screaming, tell me what you want and I will listen, and I left.  After 5 minutes, she came out and asked if she could please have some popcorn.  I said, sure.  Screaming and crying will never get you your way.  Ever.
The next morning, 1st thing she said is, "boy I was really screaming and crying last night?  Thats not gonna get me what I want is it?"

She is writing her full name, very interesting in spelling and adding numbers together.  She is loving school, is enrolled in dance and we are taking a mandarin class! Love it!

The things that come out of her mouth are hysterical!

"Mommy, the ketchup just said something really rude to me!"
After having an evening with friends, "Mommy are you going out drinking again tonight?"

The fun goes on and on.

No comments: