spring 2013

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween and More Fall Fun!

Happy Halloween!!  

We are home from trick or treating, my little goblin a.k.a. Mulan, is tucked in sound asleep..despite all the candy.  I don't know exactly how much she ate...but it was enough!  
We had a quiet Halloween this year.  We decided to stick close to home and go trick or treating in our own neighborhood.  Considering we leave in the country, surrounded by older people, needless to say we were the only ones on the street.  


So we decided to get in the car and head to a friends house and go trick or treating her neighborhood and she her kids.   Little Miss loves these kids, and was excited to go see them and perhaps hit a few more houses.  


Not the usual busy tons of people Halloween nights, in fact, little miss even noted that last year there were a lot more people out.  I think I do like it better to be out with tons of kids on the streets, where every house has a porch light on, and you can hear nothing but kids shouting trick or treat and leaves rustling beneath our feet.  Or the warm nights of AZ Halloweens, where our neighborhood had theme homes, and over the top decorations.  
I did however make it to her Halloween parade at school today, and though there really wasn't much to it, she was very proud and had a blast. 




No comments: