Little Miss was greeted with a dusting Christmas morning, to which she exclaimed, "It's my first white Christmas!". She loves it, but after only one day of playing in it, has decided it's too cold. I think I need to work on bundling more....tucking mittens, socks, and scarfs around the places the snow sneaks in. I am out of practice ok??
Now, the Holidays. Lets start with Thanksgiving. We decided that we would spend Thanksgiving in Maine, with Frank's family. We picked up his Aunt and Uncle in VT then all treked up to Maine. The whole way playing guessing games, The Minister's Cat, and I spy. They were good sports about it, in fact I think even enjoyed it! It was great spending time at Frank's sister's house, just hanging out, no rushing about and we got to go to Kennebunkport and shop around, great start to the Christmas season.
We came home that weekend on Saturday so we could go get the tree. There is a neat place about 30 min from here where we can cut down our own tree. They have Santa, reindeer, a hay ride and all kinds of fun things for the kids, this was our 2nd year in a row going there, and a good time was had by all.
![]() |
| Add caption |



No comments:
Post a Comment