I promise, no more counting down. Today was a C-R-A-Z-Y Day! Boss needed a much deserved day off...however, Mom/Wife/Realtor here was trying to do it all! Problem is, when boss is out, that means I do HIS job, not mine. So...my desk has piles of stuff, that is not getting any smaller, in fact doubled in size today...I do believe I see a weekend day of work in my future.
Samantha went to her Mimere's today. She was a in a great mood and was happy to help pick all the oranges off the tree. This afternoon we went swimming in the hot tub...bad mother, I know, but Doc reassured me that hot tub was fine, as long as body temp doesn't get too high. She mostly stands on the seat and makes me "tea" with half her body out...I don't know how she doesn't freeze!
Fact: hot as AZ is....it's FREEZING when you are wet.
Tonight while putting Sam down for bed, she whispers to me, hand over mouth, that she is getting a baby sister! Really?!! I asked her if she wanted Mommy to have another baby to take care of, she said, "yes", I said, she will have to sleep in you crib, Sam said, "no". Took me a while to figure out that Caillou on PBS has a baby sister and THAT is where she is getting the idea. Phew, dodged that bullet...for now. BFF Grace getting a baby sister or brother, that could really get her hoping...or maybe not!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment