spring 2013

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I'm Back!

Ok! Trying again to do the blogger thing, I should be able to figure it out, after all....I am a fairly smart person! (Theoretically)

It's been a year since I have even been to this site, but I feel that it's time to grow, and learn more about the blogging world. So far, I am just babbling...so here goes.

Tonight, Samantha, at 32 mos rode her bike down the street for the first time! She got the bike a year ago (Tricycle) and the peddling part has been a challange. Well something clicked and now she can peddle AND steer! We are very proud of her, and she was proud of herself!

Sam also went to the dentist for the first time. I have been remiss regarding this, but thankfully her teeth looked great, like a normal 2.5 yr olds. Phew.

Now if I could only stop her from growing up so fast.......


No comments: