spring 2013

Sunday, May 9, 2010

The Bee is Three!!!

The Bee is three!!  She is a big girl now!  The night before her birthday, I told her that I did not want her to be 3, and she said, "Don't worry, Mommy, I can be little again someday if you want."  Oh how I wish!

She was awoken with balloons that morning, and we brought pink cup cakes to school that day.  Mimere came over and made a wonderful cake and we had dinner.  The hightlight of the day was presents!  We finally found a playhouse, that was tall enough, and had all the elements the little Diva would want. A phone, a doorbell and a mail slot.  It's also tall enough that she will fit in it for a long time.

Sat, we had her party.  We didn't do a whole kid thing this year, we had the usual adults that she sees all the time, and Gracie, Jiandra and of course Megan were all here. That was just enough.   She and Gracie had a lot of fun chasing each other around the yard and blowing out the candles.

Today, was Mother's Day!  Phew! Frank and run out and picked up breakfast for us, and we ate out on the patio. He gave me my card and Samantha ran into her room, and came out with a card for me she had hidden with Mimere's Help in her room.  I was soo surprised!! 

Was really a perfect weekend, and my 3 yr old is sound...asleep!  2 Years ago today we left for China, phew.

Cupcakes for School!

Woken up via balloons!

New Playhouse!


All Excited for her party!

Mimere made the cake!


Entertaining the masses


No comments: