spring 2013

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Happy Gotcha Day!!!

I don't know how, but 2 years have passed since our beautiful girl was placed in our arms!  She is a joy!  She is funny, smart, caring and confident little lady, and we could not be happier! 

That day 2 years ago in Nanchang, seems like minutes ago.  I can remember every detail, from how I was feeling, more nervous that I have EVER been! Then hearing Sally say, "Renee, your baby is here!" and there she was.  So concerned, so worried, but not batting at eye.  She just looked and looked at us.  Studying our every move.  Who are these peeple?  What is going on?  Then of course the famous name tag, she would not let go of for anything in the world.  Sweet little thing. 

Look how far she has come!  We are the luckiest people in the world.  What a wonderful way to start a family. 

Mother's Day 2008, Gotcha Day                                        Mother's Day 2010                            

No comments: