spring 2013

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Getting Settled In

We have been here for a little over a month now, and we are getting acclimated. We have found a school for Samantha, and a dance school she will start in September when all the other kids go back to school.  So nice to be back where the kids have the whole summer off! 
We have unpacked all of the major things, now it's just a matter of what else do we need to uppack, it feels good living without all the "stuff" out.  I am sure with time, this too shall change and slowly...the stuff will emerge. 
The dog and the child are having a blast, can't get over how HAPPY Daisy is these days! She really is a different dog! Rolling in the grass, and we have to spell L A K E, cause if she gets wind, that's where we're headed?  We'd better be damn sure she is coming with! 
Unfortunately the Fourth was kinda of a bust for us.  The weather was great, but I was seriously under the weather, not sure what's going on, but some kind of virus, sore throat, no energy, yuck.  In fact felt great for a week, and now it's coming back!  Arrggg.....not happy! Sucking down the vitamin C in hopes that it helps. 


                    



 Samantha after signing up for Dance..love the ballet slipper cookie!

George Chillaxing in the boat! 


1 comment:

Caley said...

SO happy for dance! I love this blog :) miss you guys, I need a lake day asap!